- Phone & email for the principal, the person in charge, and the parents/faculty members in the two supporting roles
- The person in charge is responsible for having monthly phone calls with the Program Coordinator of Green Up Our Schools
- Signed document stating the school’s commitment
- What have you done to “go green” so far? (Optional: include letters from students, parents, or faculty members.)
Waste Reduction & Recycling Plan
- Create your recycling & waste reduction plan for the 3 year program (view suggestions)
Student Green Team
- Accepted schools are required to have an active student green team that meets on a regular basis (encouraged but not required to be in place before applying).
- If you are accepted, how do you plan to spend the money? If you are accepted, whom should we send the check to?